This was a big year not only for books, but for book-related trips! Here are the highlights.
My older son David and I went to Universal Studios in Florida to spend a couple days in Harry Potter World. It was awesome and I hope we can go again when he’s a little older.
My Bible study group takes a trip each summer and since this was my last summer with them, we decided to go big. We went to New York City! My favorite part of the weekend was visiting Strand book store. I now have a list of books stores I want to visit around the country.
Ok, now here are the top 10 books I read this year.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- From Good to Grace by Christine Hoover
- A Meal with Jesus by Tim Chester
- The Life You Never Expected by Andrew and Rachel Wilson (Released in the UK from IVP press. Will release as The Life We Never Expected in the US from Crossway in June 2016.)
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (starting with Cinder)
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
What was the best book you read this year?
Here’s a list of all the books I read in 2015.