31 Days of Self-Care for the Special-Needs Mom is a couple weeks away! I’m planning and researching and thought I’d share the books I’ve been reading to get ready. (Affiliate links are included.)
- Get Your Joy Back: Banishing Resentment and Reclaiming Confidence in Your Special Needs Family by Laurie Wallin
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The 4 Hour Body (selected chapters) by Tim Ferris
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Simply Tuesday by Emily Freeman
- Girl Meets Change by Kristen Strong
- A Loving Life by Paul E. Miller
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
- It Starts with Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig
- The Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O’Brien
- Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
- The Organized Heart by Staci Eastin
- Hope for the Weary Mom by Stacey Thacker and Brooke McGlothlin
Here’s how you can still join us if interested:
- Join me on my Facebook page to get updates about each day’s topic.
- Follow the Pinterest board. Tons of info on the topics we’ll be covering, including getting better sleep, eating better, and journaling.
- Join me on Periscope at @SandraPeoples. We’ll be talking each week about what we’re learning and the progress we’re making.