- Seven Things Pastors Would Like Church Members to Know About Their Children by Thom Rainer
- Reaching Others through Your Small Group includes 10 Ways to Get to Know Your Neighbors This Summer from Christianity Today
- A Letter to My Son’s Nerotypical Friends by Sunday at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood
- Special program lets kids with autism fly without taking off from Today Moms
- Simple Summer: 6 Steps by Teri Lynne at Do Not Depart
Just because it’s interesting:
- 22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak English Totally Differently from Each Other from Business Insider (I’m from Oklahoma/Texas, Lee is from North Carolina, and we’re raising our boys in Pennsylvania. We don’t even say some of these words and phrases the same!)
For the rest of June, I’ll be visiting family and working on our upcoming book. We would appreciate your prayers when you think of us. I’ll still be updating Facebook and Twitter, and would love to connect with you there!