- What books would Hemingway recommend to a young writer? Check out this list. It’s even in his handwriting. So cool!
- How to Help Find a Mentor, to Help You Go Further, Faster by Michael Hyatt
- From Caroline at Do Not Depart: 4 Tips for Including Kids with Special Needs in Family Bible Time
- How to Discourage Artists in the Church from The Gospel Coalition (because you really don’t want to)
- Sometimes, special needs parents need to stand on the shoulders of other giants. Craig Johnson tells the story of help that came right on time for him and his family.
- Practical Ideas for a Summer of Learning from Simple Homeschool
Happy June, friends! We’ve been enjoying lots of extra time outside, and I forgot how much extra laundry that creates. One day this week James wore four different outfits (he had two dips in the pool). At least June means no socks to wash, dry, match, fold, and put away. They are my least favorite laundry item.
Next week on the blog I’ll be sharing a June status update, reviewing Leading a Special Needs Ministry by Amy Fenton Lee, and writing a little about my time in seminary. Hope you’ll join the conversations!