Our son James was diagnosed with autism after his third birthday, changing our lives and changing my ministry focus.
Being a special-needs mom is a tough calling. There’s no role that demands more from you, physically and emotionally. I want to remind you with each post I write on the topic that God is with you and has a plan for you and your children.
My most popular posts for parents of special-needs kids:
- Details about our Bible study for special-needs parents, Held: Learning to Live in God’s Grip
- 30 Days of Prayer for Our Kids on the Spectrum
- Posts from my popular series, 30 Days of Self-Care for the Special-Needs Mom
- God’s Purpose in My Child’s Disability
- 7 phrases every special-needs sibling needs to hear
- My post for Christianity Today, My Son’s Autism Changed Everything—Even Our Church.
I also run a site to encourage special-needs parents and grandparents over at Key Ministry for Families and would love for you to join us there!