In the summer months, our son is out of his usual school routine and needs more sensory input to help regulate his system. Here are six sensory toys we’ve gotten to make this summer more fun for him! (affiliate links included)
- Gonge Riverstones – James loves jumping from spot to spot!
- Jumbo Nuts and Bolts Toddler Toys – These help with his fine motor skills!
- Curve-A-Beam – These are curved pieces of foam with plastic tubes that connect each one. He likes to make them into a circle shape, but you could do other shapes as well.
- Lawn Sprinkler – He has outgrown most water tables, but still loves to play in the water, so a sprinkler is perfect.
- Mermaid Pillow – Smoothing out the sequins to see it changes colors is fun for everyone in the family!
- Waldorf Hand Kite – These come in a set of two, and are especially fun when James spins or runs with them trailing behind him.
These toys are included in my Plan Be Summer Guide! Want to see the entire guide? Click below to sign up!